1. What is your current obsession?
Getting "shredded". I know. Not gonna happen. But on my new "30-Day Shred" DVD, Jillian says if I do it 30 days.. I'll have a six-pack. I'm thinking all I'm really gonna end up with is an even stronger bitterness for Jillian than I already hold..
2. What do you hate the most that everyone else seems to love?
3. What are you wearing today?
Right now.. sweaty jogging clothes that I'm pretty sure stink a little.
Today I had on a kelly green v-neck t-shirt that all day I wished I'd had bright yellow flip-flops to wear with.. but didn't.
4. What's for dinner?
It was meatball and mozzarella sandwich on that good chewy Wal-Mart loaf bread.
Mmmmm. Tasty, AND heavy.(Hence the reason I had to go jogging at 9 o'clock at night.)
5. What would you eat for your last meal?
Japanese. With a double order of fried rice. Maybe even an extra white rice to pour some ginger dressing over. And I'm dying.. so I'm not even jogging after.
6. What is the last thing you bought?
4th of July hoo-ha at Joann Fabrics cause I thought I had a 40% off coupon, that was of course, expired.
7. What are you listening to right now?
My kids playing and laughing from the basement. (Ya think they'll get to bed before midnight ONCE this summer??) Oh.. and the hum of my portable A/C. It's music to my ears.
8. What do you think of the person that tagged you?
Abby. My adorable in every sense of the word, cousin. She could easily be one of my very favorite humans ever. She is funny and stylish and humble. Like her ALOT.
9. If you could have a house--fully paid for and totally furnished--anywhere in the world, where would it be?
That is way too stressful to choose right this moment. Wherever it would be.. it would involve lots of trees.. lakes.. a shiny new Target.. and family. MORE, FAMILY.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
Am I allowed to go to heaven and hang out with my cute Mom a minute?
11. What is one of your hobbies?
(Does "shredding" count? Hee-hee.) I'm gonna go with writing.
12. What is the next thing in life you are looking forward to?
Vacation at the beach with my FAMILY. It does not get any better. Seriously.
(We actually have a slight belief that the next life will just be all of us, on the boardwalk, eating Thrasher fries with vinegar, in Bethany Beach.)
13. What is your favorite color?
I like pinks. Pale ones.. and bright ones. But no mauve thank you very much.
I'm big on greens too. (Just not "hunter". In fact I'd like to add that hunter green, is my least favorite color. Not that anyone asked.)
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My Levis are a good staple.. but I have a white blouse with a few ruffles down the front that I enjoy tremendously.
15. What is your dream job?
Writing movies. And actually getting them made. Can you imagine??
16. Describe your personal style.
How do you answer that? My husband has mentioned I may want to meander OUT of the "misses" section, and into the "grown-up" clothes.. which I will do on occasion.. but for the most part just find the prints and cuts I like somewhere between Express and the "Candies" section at Kohls. (Is that embarrassing?)
I like silver, and simple clean color combos.. along with bright flowy patterned junk.. so who KNOWS what my style would be described as. In fact.. will someone else try? I'd be interested to hear what other people think my style IS..
17. What is your favorite tree?
Bradford pear. Cute shape.
18. What are you going to do after this?
Shower my stink off, maybe?
19. What is your favorite fruit?
So depends on my mood.. but raspberries are way up there.
20. What inspires you?
Peoples abilities. Their individual strengths and talents. I get all awe-struck when people excel at unique little pieces of life. From decorating a home, to cooking really well.. artistic skill, or athletic ability.. I admire it all.
21. Who was the last person that you kissed?
My boyfriend. Jasen. Before he left for work.
22. What are you currently reading?
Do blogs, count?
23. Go to your bookshelf, take down the first book that you see with a red binding, turn to page 26 and type out the first line.
"Nickie gave Otis one more pat and hurried back downstairs."
(The Prophet of Yonwood. Jesse read it for school, and I have no idea who Nickie, or Otis are.. and why she would "pat" him.)
24. What delighted you the most today?
Jesse and Sophie playing and laughing really hard while he dangled her from his shoulders..
25. By what criteria do you judge a person?
How comfortable they are with themselves. (Not they they have to be for them to be enjoyable.. I just notice.) Their honesty.. openness. Oh.. and the way they talk to their kids.
26. If you bought a wiener dog today, what would you name it?
Oscar? (As in.. Meyer.. weiner?)
27. And for my own question.. hmmm. O.K. If you were to be someone else for a day, who would it be?
Me?? Faith Hill. Obviously. She's gorgeous, she can sing.. and oh yeah.. she's married to TIM McGRAW.
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own. (I didn't replace any. Oops!)
2. Tag eight other people.
I tag anyone willing to do this! GO.
This is for a game...
4 weeks ago