Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To Sum Things Up...

Our weekdays.. and especially weeknights-- have been a lil', BUSY.
Lately we spend lots of our lives piling in and out of the mini-van. From about 4-8, we are usually shuttling around town hitting practices, games, and an occassional haircut when possible. Sophie kinda summed up our life in a van last night. While attempting to stuff her little face with a veggie-loaded Subway sandwich, in her carseat, waiting for Jesses practice to END already.. she calmly pointed out,
"Mom. A tomato just landed on my foot."

7 comments:

Heather Zwygart said...

Just so you know I understand completly!!!

Emma Jo said...

Now the real question is, did she eat it? That Sophi of yours is too darling for words.

Dave and Mel said...

Katie, your blogs always crack me up...and in response to a few blogs down...you really aren't having a good time unless SOMEONE pees their pants a little.

Abby said...

Poetry, little woman. And I am laughing at the big green--zuchini. I am finding our own schedule to suddenly be full--very full for a family with two small children. Yikes...

Amy Lynn said...

This perfectly describes little Hannah's life...must have something to do with being the youngest...I'm going to try introducing the veggie sub instead of the mcdonalds happy meal with apple slices and chocolate milk. I think she has come to believe that the van and mcdonalds are just what life is. Poor soul.

me and him said...

the life of a soccer mom! you are so amazing though. and i love it. besides it makes my life of two-year old tantrums seem much easier!

me and him said...

p.s. if it's hillarious...totally NOT inappropriate.