I'm "processing" homemade spaghetti sauce that I whipped up with the 489 tomatoes we needed to deal with from our garden. Though secretly a bit tickled with myself for maybe being successful at something so organic and old-fashioned-y..
I also find it tedious, and messy.. and really, really, time consuming.
So as I sit.. watching boiling water splatter over the edges and onto the floor..
I feel the need to make a list of all the things I'd rather be doing.
Here we go.
1. Stepping off a plane into a tropical paradise.
2. Getting a pedicure. (And I'm not even due for one.)
3. Shopping for a bunch of really great clothes, with some random credit card I was gifted for no apparent reason.. (from a pink unicorn that showed up at my door?)
4. Watching a really good episode of anything really good.
5. Eating pie.
6. Sitting with a bunch of girls talking about how droopy we look naked, and what procedures we would have done if cash, and staff infection, weren't issues.
7. Out to lunch at Le Nonne with my husband talking about our next dream vacation to the paradise I spoke of earlier.
8. Watching a maid scrub every living inch of my house.
9. Getting a 2 hour massage. Make it 3. I hate worrying that it's gonna end too soon.
10. Poking my EYES out...
This is for a game...
4 weeks ago